Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Tiny Bit About Me

Hi and welcome to my new blog. Let me tell you a bit about me. I am a Vintage loving person, with a house full to prove it, who has two shops on Etsy. You can find me selling a variety of vintage items at http://www.yesterdayspleasures.etsy.com/ or at my ephemera and paper shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperOfYesterday

I have been collecting most of my life, and have so many things that need new homes so that I can bring in some new things. What I loved years ago is not what I am interested in now - so I need to find these things a new loving home so I can hunt for my new interests.

I like to hang out at Got Vintage Shops on Facebook where I am proud to say I am an admin. You can check out my next entry about them and I bet you will want to take a stroll over that way too.

In my "real" life I am happily married with a grown son, and two black dogs named Lacey and Luna. They keep me laughing all the time. Both are rescues, and I love them dearly. We live in the middle of the woods, and it's a lovely area. There are cows, sheep, pigs etc just through the woods and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love nature.

Well, not to bore you enough about me. Let's move on now. Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment